Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is Here!



Finally! Less than a week ago, there was snow on the ground, even though you could see it had started melting. That's when I took the first picture. Now, the snow is almost completely gone, though in my neck of the woods, we still get snow into April so it's probably not totally gone for good. But it was unbelievably warm yesterday, and sunny too, so I can't complain. The second picture was taken yesterday.

We took Oscar for a long walk yesterday and I did it in a skirt and a tank top. Hurrah! Oscar really enjoyed being outside for a good, long walk without having to wear his snow boots. As a schnauzer, he's always got his nose to the ground on his walks, and now that the snow is gone, the smells are stronger than ever (or so I assume, since he was poking around the entire time).


I also took a walk around our yard to see if anything was blooming yet - ever the optimist. The tulips and daffodils haven't poked through the ground yet, but we have a bunch of hens and chicks that look great. I'm so excited for everything to grow!


Welcome back, spring!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you and Oscar are well and back in blog-land! Woofs & licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you! I stopped by your blog and will be following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!

Are you a no-reply blogger? Make sure you have set your profile to show your email address so that you can get replies to your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...