Friday, February 24, 2012

House Plants in Glass


I've recently gotten on a bit of a kick putting house plants in glass containers. They're so much prettier than the boring old terra cotta pots I usually use. I like that you can layer decorative rocks or glass beads into the containers to add a bit more of a decorative touch. I'm glad I finally found a use for the fruit bowl my mom gave me that was too small to hold much of anything and went unused for years. When it comes time to re-pot other plants of mine in the spring, I'm getting rid of the terra cotta pots for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a great idea, thanks for sharing. can you please tell me what plants you have in each pot? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay in responding! Most of the plants were ones that weren't labelled specifically - you know how in some of the nurseries in the big home improvement stores they just say "3 inch tropicals" or some similar general description? That's basically what it said for the ones I picked up, and I'm not savvy enough to know the plants by name. I can tell you though that the plant on the left in the top picture is a jade plant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!

Are you a no-reply blogger? Make sure you have set your profile to show your email address so that you can get replies to your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...